I am a Reiki Master, an Independent Distributor and Educator of Young Living Essential Oils, Raindrop Therapy Practitioner, a Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and a Dance Teacher. We only have one sacred earth and I am on a mission to heal her.... one person at a time.
I feel that humans have lost their senses with all the hustle and bustle, and technology that surrounds us. I would like to work one on one with people to help them come back to the senses that we encompass as living human beings. So many of us go through the same ole grind, day in and day out. I was put on this earth to help. How can I help you?
My Philosophy – The Five Ancient Elements
Raise your vibrations to heal the Earth through the Five Ancient Elements.
Everything is connected. Our bodies are interconnected bio-computer systems within a larger system we can call a community, and our community is part of a larger system we call Earth. When we resonate at a low vibration, we are not well, nor are we helpful to anyone else. When we are not well, we cannot effectively care for things outside of our selves. On the other hand, when we are vibrant because we are making healthy choices, we can achieve optimum wellness as individuals, leading to thriving communities, ultimately working towards a healthy planet. If we all tend to our own vibrational healing first, we will create a ripple effect and play a part in healing our global community.
- Earth = Nutrition – Eat living, nutrient filled food from the earth
- Fire = Fitness – Movement of any kind… walking, hiking, running, biking, yoga … you get the picture
- Water = Self Care – Essential Oils, Spa, Relaxation and Healing Therapies, Home Rituals & Remedies
- Air = Community – Social Events, Education, Meet-ups, Community Center, Giving Back
- Spirit = Mindfulness – Meditation, Walks in Nature, Zen Gardens, Going Within
Love & Light